2022 LADIES CASUAL GOLF LEAGUE
Organizational Meeting with Wine and Cheese
Thursday, May 26 – 5:30 pm
- League Tee Time: 5:30 every Thursday evening – League participants need to sign up for play by replying to the Golf Genius e-mail from Bob Mueller or by calling the Pro Shop at: 888-5471 no later than noon on the day of play.
- League Membership Dues will be $50 for the season. The money is used for weekly winner gift certificates as well as the season ending banquet. Deadline for payment of dues is June 16. Dues should be paid to the GVGC Pro Shop, and the receipt given to Karen McReynolds to have it recorded by the league.
- GVGC Non-member rate for league play: $10 to walk or $20 to ride.
GVGC Member rate for league play: $0 for golf and $10 for ½ cart rental.
- Day of Play: Score cards will be available with teams listed for each separate night of league play. All players must sign their score card before turning it in at the end of the night. Signature indicates player accepts the scores as recorded.
- No Gimmies are allowed unless indicated for the nights specified game play. If a player gets up to a total of 10 strokes, they should pick up their ball and circle the 10 on their score card.
- Mulligans can be bought for $5 off the tee box only at each hole. Monies will be used for the league banquet and banquet gifts. Mark mulligans on the bottom of the score card and pay money to Karen McReynolds after each round
- Guest Player – One time only per guest. Members need to call the day before or morning of Thursday to register their guest for play. Guests pay only golf rate and cart rental. Guests are encouraged to join the league at any time. Guests are not eligible for weekly prizes but may sign up for the weekly side pots.
- League Member handicaps will be determined based on last year’s scores and the first two weeks of the seasons scores.
- League Manager will keep a running point total for the year end prizes and top finishers and determine weekly winners when necessary. Winners gift certificates will be totaled and handed out at the league banquet. Gift certificates can only be use at the GVGC Pro Shop.
- Optional: 2 Side Pots – on random holes are available for a $1 each hole each week. Participants should not sign the proxy sheet if they are not signed up for the pot. Guests can pay to play if they wish.
- Optional: Ringer Board – Players can write in the scores from their first 9 holes on the front 9 and their first 9 holes on the back nine. As the season progresses, players can update their score when it improves. The board is for League Play Only. There will be prizes awarded at the end of the season for those who participate.
- League Ending Banquet – Final day of league play, and the Members Banquet will be held on Thursday, September 1. We will be having a quick golf scramble prior to the banquet. Cost (if any) will be determined at the end of league play.
Weather: Decisions regarding postponement due to weather will be made no later than 4 pm on league nights. An announcement via email or text messaging will be sent out as son as possible. Members need to provide their text numbers or email addresses to Kathy Bell.
Don’t forget to use the GVGC website, www.glacierviewgolf.com, to log on and sign up for additional tee times for non-league play. Also, Bob Mueller is available for private lessons throughout the season.